From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:35:14 -0400
A Shelter Poem, By Michael F. Janke

Hello my little friend
You come to me with heart to mend
I know not why they let you go
I only know you need help so
I tend your needs and then you start
To share your love, to steal my heart
The time will come to watch you go
With one I trust to love you so
My heart will break, my eyes will tear
But go you must with no more fear
More will come to fill this hole
That's in my heart for each lost soul
But you my friend, the memories stay
Until my life meets its last day.
Hello my little friend.

SOS helps our little friends in need all over the United States. You
can help SOS continue this important work by purchasing raffle tickets
AND you could win one of the fifteen spectacular prizes offered like....

- A FREE 3 day pass to the 2011 symposium - a $175 value!

- A $100 gift certificate to The Ferret Depot

- Four ferret cross stitch kits

- Webcam and gaming package - a PERFECT Christmas gift for the gamer
 in your life

- A beautiful Enid Groves ferret print & a $25 gift certificate to
 your choice of three stores

And so much more - bedding, treats, toys and lots of human items too!
GREAT gifts for your Giving Tree ferrets and their shelter moms & dads
too. So check out our blog at:

http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/

Thank you to all of the people and organizations that donated prizes to
make this raffle possible. We couldn't even begin to do this without
your generosity and support.

Support Our Shelters Fall/Winter Raffle runs from September 30 through
December 1. Several of the prizes will be drawn mid-raffle, October 29,
and then those prize slots will be re-filled with new and exciting,
holiday themed prizes. The lucky winning tickets will be drawn by Bill
Gruber. Winners will be notified by email or phone, and announced on
December 3.

Tickets cost just $1 each, or six for $5. You can allocate your tickets
any way you want! Your ticket numbers will be provided to you shortly
after your purchase.

Use Google Checkout to purchase tickets. Or, you can send a check
payable to Support Our Shelters to this address:

c/o Lisa Oestereich
10010 Markham St.
Silver Spring, MD 20901

AFTER YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS, SEND US AN EMAIL WITH YOUR CHOICE OF
PRIZES!!!

After you have sent the donation through Google Checkout, please email
us at [log in to unmask] and tell us how many tickets you
want to place on which prizes. Remember to NOTE THE NUMBER/S # OF THE
PRIZE(S) you are entering for! This is the ONLY way we will know what
tickets you want.

Dooks to you for helping shelters and furkids in need.......

Susann Thiel & Lisa Oestereich
Support Our Shelters
Friends of Ferret Shelters