From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:56:04 -0400
The Crafty Weasels are a group of ferret lovers who get together the
second Saturday of each month to sew bedding for ferrets in need. We
sew mostly hammocks and sacks (regular size), and we make a Comfort
Sling for your oldsters/hospice ferrets that goes with each box we
send. Our group would not exist without the heart of our volunteers
who provide their time along with materials, food and money to help
offset the cost of shipping.

We are up-to-date with the shelters that have requested bedding and
we are ready to start again at the top of our list. We found out last
month that several shelters have closed, or aren't in need of bedding.

Soooo, we are asking are there any shelters that currently need
bedding? If we have sent to you in the past that is fine, just want to
make sure we cover any shelters needing help. If you are a volunteer
for a shelter and you see that the bedding is looking rough, let us
know too. But please check with your shelter operator so that you don't
step on their toes and hurt their feelings. If your shelter is not on
our shelter list, then we probably haven't sent bedding to them, ask if
they want to be added to ourlist.

Please send your information to "Karen Bunnell"
with all your contact information/address, and how many ferrets your
current have in the shelter.

"Joy is first in the making and then in the giving."

This is a quote that is on our website, from Ann Haagar (in charge of
Crafty Weasel website) ...

it so true for our group, it gives us great pleasure to be of service
to the ferret community!

Many blessings to you all,

Florence Love
http://www.craftyweasels.com/index.php