Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:02:24 -0500
Linda in Ca, I couldnt' find the "face case" in cali. Can you direct me
to a link about it?

Wolfy

Hi all,

Michael et al, I think I speak for everyone when I say how awed I am by
your persistence and how you've conducted yourselves in dealing with
this case. Thank you.

Whether we learn the truth about this specific case or not, my goal is
to gather facts so that when this occurs again (and it will), we can
combat the barage of bad press/media with just a few simple facts that
will be inarguable. I've not obtained those, sadly. I wanted to find
out things such as total content the gut can hold, the most mass of
bone they can ingest (which seems to be some rabbit bone), and how many
times a ferret has "eaten" parts of a human in the past. I was hoping
a pathologist or vet might have an educated guess about that. But I'm
staying on it. And despite it all, I've collected our best posts,
links, documents, and debates concerning this case because the content
is compelling. Perhaps it will be useful for the future.

Wolfy