From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 14:47:17 -0500
Once again, you guys came through and made the raffle a huge success!!!
We raised $1,785.00, and we owe it all to you fine people!! Nobody gets
coal in their stockings this year.......

Announcing - the winners in the SOS Fall & Winter 2010 raffle, drum
roll please..........

Prize #1 - Angie Chappell

Prize #2 - Jackie Ruegsegge

Prize #3 - Phyllis Berker

Prize #4 - Kelly Mazzei

Prize #5 - Phyllis Berker

Prize #6 - Linda Soule

Prize #7 - Angie Chappell

Prize #8 - Mary Cruse

Prize #9 - Mary Cruse

Prize #10 - drawn on Oct. 31

Prize #11 - drawn on Oct. 31

Prize #12 - drawn on Oct. 31

Prize #13 - Pat Shaskin

Prize #14 - JC Czich

Prize #15 - Pat Shaskin

Prize #16 - Angie Chappell

Prize #17 - Nancy Park

Prize #18 - Kelly Mazzei

Prize #19 - Kathy Hammond

Prize #20 - Mary Cruse

Prize #21 - Renee Dierfield

Without your support, SOS wouldn't be able to assist shelters and
ferrets in need - so thank you, from the bottom of our hearts from
everyone at SOS for being an integral part of this important mission.
With so many shelters overwhelmed and in financial difficulty, your
donations and ticket purchases make it possible for SOS to send food,
veterinary care assistance and other critical items.

From all of us, we wish you and your furkids a very happy holiday
season and good fortune and good health in the new year.

Susann Thiel & Lisa Oestereich
Support Our Shelters