From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:45:46 -0700
My best friend in California is getting prepared to adopt a ferret. She
is well aware of the laws and repercussions but is determined to adopt.
Darn that big heartedness. Anyway as a FML subscriber I am calling out
to all off you to help me put together lists of supplies and basics,
tips and warning for a new ferret owner. I am sending her 3 books and
off course all my experience. But I know the over 20 years of knowledge
wrapped up in all of you will really help me put her on the right path
of ownership. She has watched me raise my ferrets for the last five
years and has seen the losses and the joys. She's doing the right thing
by getting all supplies first before the ferret comes home. I am flying
from Seattle to California to help her ferret proof. She plans on
fostering an only ferret by the end of the month so I will be
forwarding all msgs directly to her.

Thanks for the help. Any and all resources are welcome.

Kristina Borgstrom