From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:03:12 -0800
I've got to put my 2 cents worth in.  (May have to eat crow later, but...)
Look into the "pure" breeds in dogs and you will find more inbreeding and
genetic nightmares than even MF could come up with!  German Shepards and
similar breeds have genetic hip problems that require either replacement
surgery or euthanasia.  I think we have enough problems (adrenal,
insulanoma, lymphoma, etc.  etc.  etc.) without getting near something
like that!

Rant mode is now off (flames just keep me warm).
Tammy & the Crew
War Dance Haven

Trying to explain ferret math to a non-ferret owner is like trying to
explain physics to a 3 year old.