From:
Candice Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:23:03 EST
As for advertising on the FML, at least they are trying to find a home for
the little guy with people who know ferrets.  I'd rather see this than have
them put down or abandoned.  Maybe instead of attacking we should merely
direct them to a more appropriate site for advertising pets.  I don't know
the FML rule about this actually.  If BIG agrees that it is inappropriate,
maybe he can redirect them when they submit the post.

cb

[Moderator's note: I don't consider individuals trying to find a home for
ferret(s) to be inappropriate in the least.  In fact, if the ferrets need
a new home, I'm glad people start here, in a group of ferret lovers, than
in places which are potentially less able to attract a good home, such as
a supermarket bulletin-board.  BIG]