Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:24:10 -0800
Did your vet do a Tenn. Panel? To my knowledge that is the only way
to test for Adrenal and then it is not a 100%. I would not seperate
them unless it was a last resort.

Albert my current boy is adrenal (well not anymore he had surgery on
Monday for his 2nd one :) ) But while he was and for the past year he
has been ear sucking. I use Tea Tree oil on the ears of the victim
and it tastes biter and they will usually not suck on them.

Please try all other options before seperating them.

Good luck,
Staci