Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:47:47 -0800
Jodi, are those some adopted from me? LOL!!

After taking them to the vet, pretty much all you can do is get some
heavy denim fabrics for the cage. I've had ones that eat fabric before,
and usually they don't stop once they start.

This is going to sound and actually "be" gross, but, let them lap up
some castor oil (a teaspoon each) and some fabric will start to come
out before you get to the vet, hopefully. It takes a few days sometimes
before you will see all remnants of the fabric come out. Apparently
when it comes out somtimes it will be "papery", from what I remember
(these were a pair of boxer shorts eaten while the ferret slept in the
laundry basket).

The gross thing about castor oil is that it start coming out the rear
about five minutes after they eat it. But, it worked when lax did
nothing.

Laryssa