Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 05:34:30 -0800
I think Lisa's post was Non-Biased and helpful.

She gave a honest report according to the AC and the SPCA in which she
has spoken with and gone to.

Carole sounds like someone who had a rough time lately and needed help.
It is sad she did not trust anyone enough in the city of VA Beach or
the surrounding area to ask for help.

The end of the story is this (No matter how good, or honest, or kind
Carole is) The ferrets were in a bad way. PERIOD!! They were in a bad
enough way that they were taken from her (with her other pets) and a
lot were put down. PERIOD!!!

Do I feel sorry for Carole. HECK Yes I do. But I hope everyone has
learned from this as well. You never know when you may get sick and
cannot handle the load. You never know when you may get a knock on
the door and it is the AC or SPCA coming to do an look-see. This is
an extremely sad sad case and I think it was a lose-lose situation
that no one won.

Not Carole and most assuredly not the FERRETS!!

Please email privately if you have anything to say to me.

Staci L. Sharp