Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:24:25 -0800
Just my 2 cents :)  2 yrs old ferret while "young" could very well have
Adrenal. I had a 2 yrs old ferret that showed no signs of adrenal and
at 3yrs went in for emergency surgery for his spleen (it was leaking).
When my vet took it out, under was a HUGE TUMOR. It WAS the Kidney.
After biopsing it it turned out that there was not a single Kidney cell
in there. It was ALL Adrenal.

So do I think a 2 yrs old could have Adrenal? Heck yes. My Albert who
just came out of Adrenal (2nd one!) and yes he is 4yrs old plus. BUT
back to the story, He was ear sucking and losing hair but all it turned
out to be the first time was Cancer of the MUSCLE around the Adrenal
gland.

So it may be someting else entirely.

Good luck and lots of kisses for that baby!

Staci