Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 05:53:08 -0700
Hi. I do not belong to any of the groups you mentioned but I do not
think AFA should have to lower their standards to please the whole.
If they lower them this time then it could have a backlash like no
tomorrow. ADV is out there and without a doubt it was at "that" farm.

It has been discussed and MANY MANY people have had results from the
saliva test that do not match. People test 2 and 3 times and get
different results. Why would anyone promote this as "the" answer for
ADV results?? The Blood test chave a higher precentage of "true"
results.

Yes the spit test is good for a quick answer but you better back it up
with a blood test b/c who knows whether or not your spit test is true?

I just really think that no one should lower standards right now. You
relax your standards and bad things happen in the long run.

Oh and my understanding of the whole paying for food take is this:
Lori had to leave some ferrets behind, but b/c she had DM sign papers
releasing the fert to her care, he may have said "they are not my
responsibility now, if you want them fed pay me." I do not know what he
really said, I am in Texas :) hehe  But so in order for the remainding
ferrets to get fed then Lori paid him to care for them.

I do not know Lori or have even spoken with her, but that was what I
got for it.

Hugs,
Staci L. Sharp