Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:12:19 -0700
Hi All :) I have noticed that when my ferrets get adrenal some of the
early signs are over producing their oils (on the tail the get A LOT of
black heads and on their mouth, nose, and other spots (shoulderblades)
where the scent glands are) they over produce oils and turn
yellow/orange. Just a thought!

The wart thingy is probably a MCT (Mass Cell Tumor) Usually Benign
(sp??) but have your vet look into it :)

Good luck and Hugs,
Staci