From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 04:12:41 -0600
Sandee,
Can you help Loki find her way around over the Bridge?  She's a ruby-eyed
white, she'd have been 6 this October.  She crossed over sometime early
yesterday; I don't know why.  She was fine the night before...found her
seemingly sleeping but with her tail all bottle-brushed.  Tell her I'm
sorry I wasn't here when she had to go; I didn't know she was leaving.
She doesn't have any favorite toys; she mostly liked Ferretone and
crunchy treats and sometimes ice cream (in little bits).

My Sylvi is there; she left us in January of '01; they knew each other
for awhile; perhaps she can show her around, they'd make a nice pair of
friends; though they'd have to share when it came to biting feet!

To Serena: hopefully you'll get my email before you read this here... :)

Thank you Sandee...and I'm sorry again I wasn't there for you Loki.

daoine o'
*aka the ferret queen*

Dweezil and Razzle
*missing Loki now