From:
"Audrey L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:13:57 -0400
now we have eight.

Ruckus Waddlebutt Troubleweasel passed over the Rainbow Bridge at 9:52 AM.
He was my mamma's boy, always following me wherever I went.  He was out
playing with his dear friends Rocky, Gracie, and Morgana yesterday and
they had a ball tipping over the cat's water dish.  This morning he was
very cold, and would not take a drink nor duck soup.  Then suddenly he
climbed off my lap and into the big cage where his friends were sleeping.
He cuddled up with all, and drifted off for the last time.

This is the little song I used to sing to him:

Ruckus, Ruckus, little boy -
Are you just a little toy?
or are you a gift from God above
Ruckus, Ruckus, mama's love.

I will miss him so much, as will all the people and other furry creatures
that knew him.  I know he'll be waiting when God calls for me, by the
gate, waiting for his mama.

Audrey and the crew of now eight