From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:12:37 -0600
I wanted to thank everyone so much for all your beautiful e-cards and
kind emails since my Loki's unexpected passing on Sunday.  It really
means a lot to me, that you all care so!  I believe I thanked everyone
personally, but I really didn't want to miss anyone.  Thank you all
again so much...what a wonderful 'family' we have here on the FML! :)

*hug your fuzzies, you never know when they'll be gone.*

daoine o'
*aka the ferret queen*
Dweezil and Razzle
~Loki~Rainbow Bridge~07/14/02~