From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 02:40:59 -0600
Kimberly (and anyone else in CO or the area),

The Denver Dumb Friends League website shows they have 2 ferrets
available.  DDFL is a no-kill (under most circumstances) shelter, and the
person I last spoke to there awhile back said they definitely keep the
ferrets as they generally don't have problems adopting them out.
However, the two they have now have been there since May (I suspect they
were brought in together.) They are around 5-6 years old.

I'm not in a position to adopt any more ferrets (I've been unemployed for
some time now) but if anyone were interested in adopting, those two could
use a good forever home, I'm sure, instead of living out their days in a
shelter.  The website is www.ddfl.org .  I think they used to refer
ferrets to Especially Ferrets, but since they moved out of town there
isn't another large-scale ferret shelter around.  Anyone else in CO
interested in these two?

daoine o'
*aka the ferret queen*
Dweezil and Razzle