From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 20:55:34 -0600
Our thanks to all of you who mentioned Totally Ferret.  Our vet was strongly
suggesting that we switch to ferret food and when we got a sample of Totally
Ferret, the kids really liked it.  Amazing!  The really great thing is that
they don't waste as much food as they did with the cat food.

Sara and Kurt
The Ferrets Nine (Cognac, Daffnie, Danyel, Preen, Spice, Fog, Jodeci, Buddie
and Skotter)