From:
Andrea Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 19:34:13 -0700
A lot of people have mentioned how much their ferrets love raisins.  So,
last night when I went to the grocery store I picked up a box for Zero.  I'm
now the goddess o' treats.  He *loves* them!  I haven't seen him go nuts
over anything like that before!  He'd grab a mouthfull, and bounce across
the floor to a hidey hole, so his doggie brothers couldn't have any.  Then
he'd emerge and practically climb up my leg for more!  He also tried,
without any luck, to crawl into the box.  It made me laugh so hard, I had to
share.  Next, I'll try cantaloupe, but not 'till they're in season!

I really enjoyed everyone's ferret stories...the spider, mangos, video
tapes...I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! :)

Andrea Garza & The Crew
Research Technician
University of Arizana
Dept. of Microbiology and Immunology