From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 09:16:35 -0600
This is in response to Jean Bush's posting about her fuzzy who caught her
cold.  This seems to happen no matter how careful you are when you are sick.
The normal body temperature for a ferret is 102 degrees F.  Our vet
recommends Triaminic cold and allergy syrup for coughing.  Make sure it has
no alcohol.  Our kids like the orange flavor, and we give .25 cc twice a
day.  It usually takes about ten days to two weeks to get over a cold.  Hope
your fuzzy is feeling better soon.

Kurt & Sara plus Buddie, Danyel, Daffnie, Cognac, Preen, Spice, Fog, Skotter
& Jodeci (ferrets) and Winter the dog.