From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 21:45:48 +0000
Hi FML Family,

I haven't written in a while and I just wanted to let everyone know how
things are going here.

My Mom, Maggie, is so busy with school.  She is gone for 2 full days and
then sometimes parts of other days.  On top of that she just sits and reads
a lot.  When she isn't looking I like to raid her jar of pretzle sticks.
But I don't eat them, I just have fun shoveling them out and onto the floor.
She says I have to get used to the new routine because it will only get
worse.  I leave her messages by the door to let her know how I feel about
that!!!!

I have a new boyfriend now.  Well, I should say I have two boyfriends now.
Ollie, a real handsome DEW, has been sick with a cold and Mom kept him in a
seperate cage for awhile.  Since she felt sorry for him, she decided to let
him move in with me and Nicky in our brand new house she got us.  It has
room for 2 hammocks although all 3 of us sleep in one.  Mom calls it the DEW
house since we are all the same color.  And since Ollie has been getting her
special duck soup, I gave her real sad looks so I can get some too!  Its so
good!  Mom says I will eat anything (but pretzles)!

I haven't gotten to see my Dad much.  I gave him a calender for Christmas so
he'd know when to come over but it doesn't seem to work.  I read something
about a girl kit of his being sick with some kind of cold.  I hope it wasn't
as bad as Ollie's.  But Mom said she is all better now.  I am glad, I know I
don't want to get no cold.  But I do miss riding on his shoulder and him
giving me raisins.  He has a special way of doing it that I just love.

Mom says as soon as she figures out the web page thangy she will put my
picture on it so everyone can see.  She is kinda slow at those things
though.  But I love her anyway.

BTW, all them sissy ferts from Houston are finally getting used to the snow
here.  I'm sure glad, I got awfully tired of their complaining.

Kisses and Dooks to all,

Pookie Bear