From:
Denise L Voskuil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 21:15:48 -0500
I have a question about ferret fur textures.  Rocko has long, soft,
fluffy fur, while Randall (about the same age, also male and MF like
Rocko) has shorter, basically bristly fur.  Both eat the same food
(currently a mixture of Totally Ferret, Iams Kitten, and 8 in 1), so I
don't know what could be causing it.  Both will be going in for 1 year
checkups and shots next month.  Also, Rocko is a bit pudgy compared to
Randall (but not fat) - could that have an effect on the fur?

I just moved to Illinois; could anyone tell me how to get licenses
for ferrets?  I'm a GCFA member (living in Downers Grove), but I've
been too busy looking for work and getting settled to touch base
with the group.  E-mail me privately on this if possible.

Thanks and happy ferreting,
Denise, plus Rocko and Randall (1 yr old MF sable males)

--
/\\    ____  ,^-o, Denise Voskuil - [log in to unmask]
  ``-,'    `-';~~     Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"