From:
MR FREDERICK E RAHNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 21:12:03 EDT
Dear Friends,

I am trying to write this through my tears.  My little girl left me today
for a better place where there is no suffering or pain.  I first posted 2
weeks ago when I found out my Abbey had Lymphoma.  Since then I have
devoted all my free time trying to help her.  I was feeding her the herbal
remedy given me by my friend Dr.  H., and she seemed trying to make a
recover.  But her spleen wouldn't go down, in fact got still more
enlarged.  I think it became too much for her to bear.  She became very
weak last night.  She still ate the mix when I offered it, but wouldn't
touch any solid food.  I held her often and told her how much I loved her
and that I wanted her to get better.  This morning i called the vet at
work and told him I was very concerned that she was getting weaker and the
spleen was still bad.  He wanted her in for an X-ray so I had my
girlfriend take her in since I was at work.  The doctor told me her chest,
where the Lymphoma was looked different, possibly better., but her spleen
was critical and they should try to remove it.  But my baby was too weak,
before they even got to operate, while they were prepping her.  They had
just put the IV and right after the anesthesia she passed away.  I was
devastated when the doctor called to tell me.  I left work then and went
there to get her.  I took her gently to my family's estate where I
lovingly laid her to rest.  I have been crying all day, I miss her so
much.  I feel so lonely without her, I still have Mickey to look after so
I'm trying my best to be strong.  It's so hard seeing her toys around and
her not here to play with them.  I am trying to envision her being happy
in heaven with my other loved ones wating for me to join them when the
time comes.  Please say a prayer for us and give your little ones extra
love tonight.  Good Night,

Fred & Mickey