From:
Laura Overturf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 06:48:54 -0700
This doesn't feel right.  Am I begging a stranger to take my furkids from
me?  Perhaps it's a sign that I should keep them.  My soon to be roomate
does NOT feel the same as I though on this matter.  Perhaps it's because
they currently occupy *her* bedroom.  Whatever the reason, it seems that
I'm desperately trying to locate a caring soul to care for my fabulous,
funny, furry fuzzbutts from now until the end of thier time.

Pazzi is a topaz blaze (deaf) male.  He is 1 yr. 9 mnths.
Elia is a chocolate mitt.  She is 9 mnths old.

Both are reasonably litter trained.  100% so in thier cage.  I have two
cages, but keep them together in the larger three floor.  They do not
bite.  Love to follow mr through-out the house.  Which never fails to
make for an interesting morning!!  These two need to be kept together if
at all possible.  My car, a two seater, has no room or A/C which would
make it terrible for me to meet half way, etc.  Please email me directly
if interested.  I'll answer any questions you may have.  I have their up
to date shots records, they are healthy.  Eat Marshall Farms, use pelleted
pine litter.

Laura
Pazzi & Elia