From:
Laura Overturf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:02:02 -0700
Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know you love
them?  I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week and I
wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that
needed rekindling or three words needing to be said.

Sometimes, "I love you" can heal & bless.  Let every one of your friends
know you love them.  Even if you think they don't love you back, you
would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.

 Just in case I die tomorrow.....I LOVE YA!!!

My one eyed dog, Uno, is dead.  I saw him this morning on my way to work.
(He is actually a stray but has been coming to my house for about 6 1/2
months, every night) He's been abused, I'm sure.  It's probably the cause
of his having only one eye, it took quite awhile to get him to trust
people.  It was so cute to see him inside for the first little while, he'd
look around amazed.  I'm sure mine was the first ceiling over his head.
He loved both my fuzzies, which I always was glad for, it was surprising
to me though, that he liked them.  My two would chase him around, imagine
that, and pounce him.  They will wonder where he is when he doesn't come
in to play tonight...

I had taken him to get his shots and would bathe him when he got esp.
funky from his outdoor life.  I'd have kept him inside as my own, but I'm
not allowed pets.  (that doesn't stop me from having two fuzzies though) I
feel guilty .  If I'd never led him to trust people, might he not have let
anyone get close enough to harm him?

I went back and looked at him, to be sure.  It looks like someone hit him
*with* something, not a car.  His little neck is all arched to his back
and there was a spray of blood that reached at least five feet from his
body.  What the hell is wrong with everyone?!  I feel just sick.

I'm sorry, I just needed to tell the story of my Uno.
Laura
Pazzi & Elia
Crying for Uno.....