From:
Laura Overturf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:03:49 -0700
My heart hurts for all who are grieving, we all are...

I've not posted in a while and I hate that it has to be for this reason.
I am no longer able to afford my 2 fuzzbutts. :.( I'm even having to give
up my own place an adopt a roomate...

Pazzi, 1 yr.  9 mnths.  is my topaz blaze (deaf) male, he is NOT a biter.
Is quite well litter box trained.  Such a sweetie.  He follows my around
like a little doggie... He enjoys his baths, likes to be massaged in the
water...He's had it rough, let me tell you..LOL

Elia, is 9 mnths. an a little doll baby.  She's a chocolate mitt.  Looks
like she ran through white paint, and believe me, she would!!  She hears
EVERYTHING!!  Is rather ?afraid?  of the water... But doesn't fight/ bite
over it.

They have tons of toys and two cages, one for travel/timeout, they stay
together in the large one.  I have nothing bad to say about either of
them.  They are both in perfect health.  I feed them Marshall Farms, I
had planned to swith them to Totally Ferret, but cannot locate it in my
area and just as I was about to order it through The Ferret Store, well,
we all know what's happened.  I'm going to hate to see them go... But, I
need "thier" room freed up before the end of this month!!  :(

I'm in east TN, Greeneville.  My car has NO A/C, so it would really be
best if I could have someone to come to my house.  We all know how easily
these little fur coats overheat.  Anyhow, if anyone is interested, please
do email me.

Laura