From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 15:19:03 EDT
To PawPaw
>Is it possible that there is a troop of Tyranoferret Rex's lurking in the
>mountains of California?

Gosh!  What a great concept!  We can use some extra help around here for
sure!  Got any ideas where we can look for them so we can turn them in the
correct direction?  Probably in amongst trees for extra hiding room?  We
have trees near us, but not like the Redwood forests and mountain areas.  I
myself, would love to find a few to send to the state capitol, although
knowing me as well as I do...chances are I would just end up keeping them
for us!  OH NO!  Sounds like ferret math is kicking in again!  OH NO!  OH
NO!  OH NO!  hee hee

To: ODIE......
What do CatBurgers taste like anyway?

To: Kelleen and your F.A.N.G. gang....
Sure glad to hear that there's some sunshine in your world again.  It was a
long hard road to recovery but sounds like you are on the way for sure.
See...Prayers do work!  With all the free time I have, I would gladly help
you...but like I said earlier...you are way too far away for commute time.

To Dayna
Thanks for the instructions on making .....Woozle Warmies for Winter
Weasels... My older sister is the seamstress in my family.  I'll send your
instructions to her.

Cheers, chuckles and a howl from the crew.......
Rascal, Brandy, Pogo, May-wee, Lobo and their mama too!