From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 11:16:29 -0400
To: Paula Tefft <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Shampoo for Ferrets!  Earthly Extracts Citronella Shampoo with
>Cedar... i got it at Walmart, made in the USA by the Hartz Mountain Corp.,
>Secacaus, NJ 07094>>

Wow!  Sounds just like what I need.  But there isn't a Walmart close by.  So
I found the address in case someone needs to order it direct.  Try at phone
number....1-201-271-4800.  Address is...400 Plaza Drive Oop's I just called
them and they wouldn't deal by mail.  I, myself am not near a Walmart store.
And am not allowed to drive anyway.  My father lives on a street that has
one of those stores at the end.  Maybe he can get it for me and mail some.
Sounds like the miracle cure for those of us still with flea problems.  Our
soil is peat dirt with sand so holds fleas by the tons.  The fuzzies never
go outside but Lobo comes inside, fleas and all.

Dayna......
Great story about how all those forgotten and unwanted babies were sheltered
at the Rainbow Bridge by Aunti Tammy.  Breaks my heart to hear about so many
babies being litterly thrown away.  I would take 100 if I had the room and
expense money available, as I'm sure each and everyone of us would.  It
takes a special person to love these guys.  I'm proud to associate with so
many good folks.

Well I did my share now I hope each and everyone of you, in California or
not, will do the same.  Let's all immediately flood the e-mail and desks of
the National Enquirer.  After that article about .......<<2 ferrets
belonging to Larry Fortensky, Liz Taylor's ex, were confiscated in Hemmit,
Cal., in late August.  >> we all need to jump on the band wagon.  Maybe this
newspaper can help our situation in CACA land!  Send all your e-mail to:
[log in to unmask] With any luck they will have to hire extra
staff members just to read their e-mail.  We all have done wonders before.
So won't you all take just a few minutes out of your busy schedules and
rally around to our desparate pleas of aid needed?  Thank you.

To: Ferret Rescue of Tidewater <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hope the original "Steel Magnolia"
Your story about HOPE brought a major flood of tears to our eyes. Very hard
to read but we are sure there was a ton of love found at a moment of great
need so we are sure she left this cruel world with a smile on her face and a
song in her heart. You did good, so stand tall and be proud for we are all
very proud of your efforts indeed!

Dooks, Chuckles and a howl........
Rascal, Pogo, Brandy, May-wee, Lobo (the guard wolf) and their mama too!