From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 01:47:53 EDT
To: Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Rescues need urgent help
We sure wish we could help you with this project but 4 is all we can handle
and besides we are in the CA CA land.  We hope and pray you will be able to
get them all out of there quick.  Our prayers are with you.  The person that
has them now should be caged in a small wire cage with nothing to eat and
drink except Straw and dew drops!  Seems that there really are a ton of
hateful people out in our cruel world.  We are hearing this stuff way too
often.  Just think of all the breeders out there that breed other animals
the same way.  Makes me cry to know there are so many different animals of
different species that are all suffering.  May GOD be with you so that a
solution will pop up quick!

Tears flowing for our cousins...........love,
Rascal, Brandy, Pogo, May-wee, Lobo (the guard wolf and their mama too!