From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 02:13:41 EDT
To: Bill & Erin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Moving to California- Ugg!
You wanted to know when you move to CaCa land whether you should smuggle in
your fuzzies or not?  That's something only your heart can answer.  There
are over 500,000 illegal Ferrets in California right now.  I know the CDFA
and numerous shelters here in this state will tell you... it's dangerous at
best, especially with the law suit that is facing Ferrets Anon....but if you
are really careful, never taking your ferrets outside and never telling
everyone that you have them....if you can sneak them into this state and
keep them safe in your new home...then come join the rest of us.  I myself
can't ever imagine life without them.  I don't spread the word that I have
them to strangers, never take them outside and am very careful on the days
they go to the vet.  I take them in a covered carrier and tell any strangers
in the waiting room that they are too sick to show.  Good luck in what ever
you decide as it's a very tough decision for sure.  My babies are my
children.  I would go to any extreme to keep and protect them.  Would you?
Where in CaCa land will you be living?

Cheers, Chuckles, Dooks and a howl from the crew....
Rascal, Brandy, Pogo, May-wee, Lobo (the guard wolf) and their mama too!