From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 06:53:30 -0800
Dooks and blessings to all the sick/angeled fuzzies...

Well, it's official.  Somehow, someway, my kids are reading the FML while
I'm asleep!  And how do I know this you ask?  Simple.  Thunder & Lightning
both--who are (almost) perfectly potty trained--have started "missing" the
litter box.  By inches.  Talk about things that make you go "hmmmm...."
I can only assume that they read the posts about saving the stove chow
litter, and decided that it applied to them as well--And I don't even use
stove chow!  (I imagine that if I went looking for it here in the Deep
South, they'd call out the little men with the big nets to measure me for
a funny-looking jacket that buttons up the back....)  Uh oh, Strange sounds
coming from the area where hubby left his free-weights....Oh NO!!!  Thunder
is working out!  HELP!  <G>

Tammy & the Crew
War Dance Haven

Trying to explain ferret math to a non-ferret owner is like trying to
explain physics to a 3 year old.