From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:11:39 -0800
Dooks all!
Blessings & tears to those with sick & angled fuzzies...(tle, you got me
today.  Bring on the Kleenex!)

On to the fun!  I got a little bored (furbrats were sleeping) and after
searching for and not finding but one desktop theme featuring ferrets, I
made some!  The first one has been uploaded to
http://www.screensandthemes.com
in the category Animals.  The name of the theme is Raspberry.  It features
an adoptable ferret from Cascade Ferret Network (if anyone from that
organization is reading this, PLEASE write me!).  I'm going to get several
more put up soon.  Most of these will feature adoptable ferrets, with info
on who to contact about them.  Hope you all enjoy them as much as my son
does!  (He thought one of the ferts I put up as wallpaper was Miss Peeps,
and was disappointed when I told him it wasn't...)

Give all your fuzzies a hug, they are one of the most precious things in
your life..

Tammy & the Crew
War Dance Haven

Trying to explain ferret math to a non-ferret owner is like trying to
explain physics to a 3 year old.