Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:52:10 -0800
Happy Holidays everyone!  After recently browsing through the many
shelter "wish / needs" lists and the ferret "giving tree" website, my
heart is overwhelmed (in a good way) by the amount of shelter operators,
volunteers, and precious, adorable fuzzies with tangible needs.

Because of my state's current horrible economy, I've not yet found
permanent employment with a reasonably decent salary but thankfully my
temp.  work is paying the bills!  Therefore, I do have some extra funds
to work with and this is my feeble attempt to help as many of you as
possible and be as efficient as possible with my time, resources, and
limited budget.

I would like to create hammocks and sleep sacks for anyone who would need
them, although I DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE ACCESS TO A SEWING MACHINE and am
trying to avoid purchasing one with the money I intended to use for the
bedding materials and other ferret related items I'd like to give away as
gifts.

SO, IS THERE ANYONE IN THE GREATER SEATTLE AREA that would be willing
to loan me a sewing machine or advise me where I could purchase a very
basic, very inexpensive one ASAP?  I would be so grateful to anyone who
could help with this request and the fuzzies who eventually get the gifts
are ultimately the ones you would be helping!

PLEASE understand that I am not trying to undermine the SALE of other
peoples' ferret bedding items by any means but because my funds are
limited and I want to help as many fuzzies as possible, this is the most
efficient way for me to stretch my $$$ and make the best use out of some
of the resources I already have.

PLEASE, PLEASE contact me directly at [log in to unmask] if you can
help in any way or have any other suggestions - I'd love to be Santa for
as many fuzzies as possible this year and cannot do this without YOUR
help!!!

Blessings and joy to all of you, your fuzzies, and family this
Thanksgiving!  May it be a warm and wonderful time :-)

Kindly, Jennifer and her terribly adorable twosome (Sasha and Snowball)

P.S.  Also, if anyone has basic directions / patterns for hammocks they
would be willing to pass on to me, I would also greatly appreciate that
as well!