From:
kay cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:28:36 +0000
one or two questions i think need answering if you dont mind Mr Corbett

1. how much fipronil is in 1 tiny squirt of frontline
i know there is 0.25% per 100mls

2. if there is such a risk for our animals by using frontline them why
isn't this information you claim to have being made available for all of
us to read

3. what evidence do you have or have been privileged to read says
frontline shouldn't be used even in species it is licensed for

i think anyone reading such information and have been using frontline
are going to be quite distressed at your inaccurate information, lets
be honest here you have not been forthcoming with any information you
say proves frontline is damaging animals including ferrets

if you are sitting on information regarding the use of fipronil/
frontline & proven toxic sidefects then please let all of see it, if you
are a responsible animal owner & genuinely care about animals then do let
us have the information so we can make up our own minds , if its a life
or death worry don't you think this is necessary as i do & wait eagerly
for your reply & information on the subject

kay cunningham
not a Dr or Vet just plain worried