Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:22:37 -0800
Happy Holidays everyone!  It's Jennifer, Sasha & Snowball with a HUGE
HUGE request / need.  I'm a 33 yr. old single, educated, professional
businesswoman and most of you FML 'regulars' know that my furkids and I
just moved to Seattle, Washington from Kansas City, MO earlier this year.
I've been working very hard to establish a new life here with the kiddos
and begin "growing roots" and then POW - my current roommate informs me
on Thanksgiving Day that she's moving our of our 2 bed/1 bath apt.  and
in with her boyfriend at the end of the month, therefore leaving me
scrambling for a new roommate or a new place to live.  GREAT TIMING,
right?

So not only am I job hunting, I have to spend what little free time I
have left looking for a new roommate or home and pack everything up again
during the holidays!  LOVELY!  I would really like to keep my furkids
from having to go thru yet another home adjustment and would also like to
stay in my apt. as rent is very good ($850/mo) or at least stay living
on the "east side" if I was to move elsewhere.  I have 2 other great
places I'm looking at under $850/mo but would still need a roommate.

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE NEED A ROOMMATE OR PLACE TO LIVE near Seattle???
I'm a mature, dependable, financially stable, outgoing and fun person
simply seeking same (either M or F) and my background is Law Enforcement
so I'm very safe and have excellent references!  If you know of anyone
needing a roommate or a place to live, please contact me ASAP!  I'm open
to any and all suggestions at this point .....

Thanks, Jennifer and the dynamic duo

EMAIL: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
or check out my listing on ROOMMATES.COM (under the nickname
"flyinirish33")