From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:12:53 EST
It has been reported by reliable sources that the FLO is on the move.
Watch out for covert activities.  Be especially alert for those FLO members
reading 'how to' books, and those using computers.  Check hidey holes for
tiny combat boots and other supplies.  Whatever you do, don't show them how
to operate heavy machinery.  If you find suspected FLO operations in or
near your home,please,don't try to handle this alone.  Get some help.  Call
the HPS(human preservation society) and tell them what you've seen, but
be sure you're not overheard.  We've had reports of humans being taken
prisoner, and placed in a hidey hole, forced to look at all those dirty
socks.  The horror.  Be very careful what you say and where.  Some feline
double agents have been discovered.  Pass this warning on to all.  The
preceding has been an activation of the HWN(human warning network).

Please ignore that paragraph, it's April 1 when it's being written.  Enjoy
our haiku's and relax.  Nothing is going on.Pssst,cleaning crew where are
you?  We have a clean up job for you.

     Jasmines Spring
   Spring is here, hairs gone.
   I love to snorkel through grass,
   A slinky fur snake.

     Taz Says
   Water dish, half full
   A challenge not to ignore.
   A fur submarine

       Sugar
    What am I you ask.
    Joy and love wrapped in soft fur.
    Thief of hearts, I am.

        Honey
    Winters blanket hides.
    Now here I am, there I go.
    Fills the soul inside.

That's all folks.Help,I can't stop.  Guess you'll just have to grin and
ferret.  Happy April to all.  May your ferrets be healthy and funny.

Sandy and the poetic fuzzbutts