From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:08:33 EST
OK Bob, this is for you.Well,I have to blame it on someone don't I?  Here
are a few ferret myths as told by a strange lady that lives with many
animals (Me).

Find a ferret in your drawer and you'll never have a pair of socks.

Find a ferret, pick it up, and all the day you'll have a smile.

Cover a ferret with rice, and you'll never have a bored (Bhored?) ferret.

Fix a broken ferret, and you'll have 7 years of good luck.( Shelters ought
to be lucky for life.)

Never stand in the middle of a ferret ring, your feet aren't safe.

A bouncing ferret is a danger to an upright human.

A ferret a day keeps stupid people away.

If you see a ring around the ferret, pretty soon, you'll be cleaning up.

Ferret dancing is the cure for the common headache, and most other problems.

A wet ferret is a silly ferret.

Well, now that you're all well versed in ferret myth, you can feel good
about cleaning litter boxes, finding everything, wiping up various liquids,
and being honored with ferret kisses.After all a ferret kiss is worth a
thousand ferret messes.  Love dem fuzzies.

Sandy ( Awww guys, a poopie heart. How thoughtful.)
Jasmine ( The royal ferret is in the house.)
Taz ( I made this mess just for you Mom.)
Honey ( This raisins for you.)
Sugar ( Kiss,kiss,kiss,a ferrets work is never done.)

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.