From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 14:47:02 EST
Since this could possibly affect ferrets in the future (I hope not),I'm
glad New Mexico has finally passed an anti cruelty law that makes it a
felony in bad cases.  We've been waiting a long time for this.  Now if
they'll just outlaw cock fighting.  We're making progress.

Just wanted to send in a couple of haiku's the fuzzbutts inspired, not done
from their point of view, but here they are anyway.

    Yin-Yang

Sable yin, sharing
Opposites twined, springtime art.
Silver yang sighing

    Dance

Dance with me once more.
Show me your infinite joy.
Dance for Springs rebirth.

Happy Easter, or bunny day, or hide the egg day, oh heck, Happy Day! Watch
out for the Easter Ferret.  Guard your chocolate.

Sandy and 4 Chocolate Bunny Stealing Fuzzbutts