Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:07:56 +0000
Reply to Pam Green Post 10/23/97 and Clones

To make my self even more clear the term I used was "practical clones" this
was the term I chose to make the point that science utilizes animales in
groups of a simular structured genetic pools and then proceeds to vary that
genetic pool and moves to other structures as the testing proceeds, this had
nothing to do with what I thought MF was doing or what they had but was only
a reply to a MF post of earlier days that correct or not stated simply "a
limited gene pool" further more I have made it clear that my personal
decision was to NOT support MF in any way and to spent my future energy
simply enjoying my pets and that was the point I made from the beginning.

Now if for some reason the debate of common science practice versus out of
the ordinary practices continue to take form I kindly step down to making it
public on the FML but will be happy to discuss it directly.

 Thanx Scott < [log in to unmask]>
 Please send all replys to <[log in to unmask]>