Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 20:00:48 +0000
Hey!  Who said cheesecake was fattening and that snickers didn't make you go
absolutely nuts.  Whattt!  Cheesecake happens to be a dietetic albino male
fert which loves to give you a lesson in aerobics and for Snickers she is a
sable fert which is totally nuts about us, and of course we love our fat
free friends.  Cheesecake and Snickers will be writing their first book on
"Why Humans smell so much!" coming to the cuny mailing list near you..

Just a foot note: I feel the need to mention that the above was written by
my loving wife Diana whom only 4 months ago was not so sure about my new
friend snickers well the note speaks for itself we got her guys and this
only proves with a ferret in hand we all just need time to fert around.

  ------
When Responding to the sender via Internet please
verify REPLY address to read as follows...
<[log in to unmask]>   <POP> in the address should
not be used and will result in returned mail.
Click Here To Reply <[log in to unmask]>