From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 03:21:10 EDT
Hello All!  its now 3:11 a.m. and Im thinking back to the time right before
I bought my first ferret when I read somewhere that ferrets sleep 12 to 16
hrs a day.  My wild three are up and running all over my house like there
posessed by Speed Racer.  This is a regular occourance!  I dont think any
of my ferts have ever slept close to 16 hrs a day!  They like to take
mini-naps.  Running and bouncing around the house.  But whether its 3 in
the afternoon or three in the morning Im here to watch them.

I am noticing the duck/chicken soup and wanted to ask about it.  Ive seen
many recipies and always thought it was just for sick ferrets.  My first
girl is tiny!  And I do mean tiny!  Would it be ok to feed it to her.  My
other boys are fine she just seems small!  She does eat but she takes 1
kibble and runs across the apt to eat it!  Would appreciate a good recipie
too if anyone has one handy.  And do I need to buy a blender or meat
grinder??

And people never cease to sadden me.  Its nice to read this list and see
the kind deeds done for the animals but some of the cruel and sick things
that are done.  The poor ferret with no toes!  What kind of sick mind
thinks of something like that.  And we wonder where serial killers come
from!!!  Should catch him and cut his toes and fingers off at the knuckle!!

And one more thing!  I want to get my ferret webpage up and running here
and I cant seem to get my ferts to hold still for hte pics!  But of course
as soon as I put the camera down wala there still!  Any tips would be
greatly appreciated!

Happy Dooking!!!

Piko, Ghengus, and Loki,
Matt and Ron