From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 09:58:19 EDT
Since I've heard that different US-Canada border crossings have differing
degrees of knowledge about ferrets, I thought I'd ask if anyone here has
recently crossed at Sault Ste.  Marie.  Since ferrets were just legalized
in Michigan, I wonder if we will have any problems.  Maybe some-one could
tell me where in the Customs handbook, or whatever they use, the section on
ferrets would be?  Thanks much.

Second thing-- my husband and I will be in the Superior-Duluth area,
actually in Superior, for three weeks starting next weekend.  Any FMLers
out there?  It would be fun to get together-- we're thinking of adding
another ferret to the family so we're trying to make sure that Amelia
knows that there are other ferrets.  She's never had the dread greenies
:-) Hope to meet some people!

Regina (Hey!) and Amelia (who is at this moment trying to drag my foot
into a milk crate-- I don't know what she thinks she'll do with it...)