From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 10:05:03 -0600
Hi all. Have a quick question for all you ferret experts out there. Rocket
is quite a little lover boy and most definitely a lap ferret. He loves to
have his ears rubbed. Oddly enough, whenever we rub his ears, he yawns. Not
just once but over and over again as we rub. Is this odd or is there some
physiological yawn mechanism in ear rubbing? Any of your carpet sharks do
the same thing?
        Rocket has never been big on water but I decided to try the 'fish
the toys out of the pan of water' game last night. No way was Rocket going
to play THAT! He would lean in enough to get his nose wet and then jump
back, shaking his head wildly. Very cute to watch, went on at least 10
minutes before he decided it would be more fun to play under the rug that
the pan of water was on. Oh well, he'll never be Aqua-ferret but I love
that little guy!

Take Care!

Diane and Alex owned by Rocket (Mama, you got my toys all wet! Icky!)