From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 11:23:19 -0600
Hi all.  Hope all your fuzzies are happy and healthy.  I have a quick
question: I think Rocket is going through a shedding season and I've noticed
that he is not eating very much.  Is this common?  He is still pooping,
although not as much as usual since he isnt eating as much.  I have been
giving him petromalt regularly to keep things moving and have stopped the
daily raisin treat just in case (dont want it getting stuck in there!) He
doesnt appear to have a tender tummy and is acting normal.  Very hyper even!
Any ideas?  Is it normal to eat less when shedding?  Should I be concerned?
Thanks for your help!

Diane