From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 14:50:10 -0400
Hi Folks,

I wanted to thank everyone who E-mailed me or other wise supported me when
Ihad to  put Paddy down.  I'm glad there are people who understand, that
people who go through the loss of a friend can turn to.

On recent posts about people claiming ferrets are a menace:  The little nips
people get from ferrets, even when they puncure the skin, is nothing compared
to what a ferret that is really angry can do.  Even then, that's nothing
compared to what a dog that's only half as vicious can do.  Yet the one
animal that is never mentioned when  the subject of viciousness is brought
up, is man.  He is the only creature that will intentionally hurt someone or
something, just because it makes him happy.

"Hymalain Fur Snakes":  ROTFL!!!!

Thanks to everyone
Kurt