From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 06:19:26 -0500
Yesterday afternoon, ten of my eleven kiddies were picked up, by Julie
Fossa and transported to her shelter, in Sebastian Florida. She will be
keeping me up to date, as each of them are adopted into a new forever
home.

Sweet Charity is staying in my home, for whatever time she may have
left. The day Doctor Thompson wanted to help her make her Crossing to
the Rainbow Bridge Meadow, I made her a promise, which I will never
break. If and when she decides to make her Crossing, she will do it in
my Loving Arms. Due to her recovery, from Death's Door, Doctor Thompson
claims her as a Miracle Ferret.

To everyone, who expressed surprise and/or backed my decision to
Voluntarily Surrender my kiddies: Thank-You so very much.

To everyone, who were going to adopt my kiddies: I am very sorry your
dreams were broken.

To everyone, who expressed anger, about being left out of the loop: The
way things were done was in the best interest of my kiddies. I know
help was offered, to my kiddies and myself. But, I did not want to
involve too many people, in the surrender plan, already in the works.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By Sweet Charity!