Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:20:28 -0500
My husband is finding this very amusing.

I gave up swearing for lent. If I do swear I have to put a dollar in
a bottle. At the end of Lent all of the money is being donated to a
shelter. I think it is a great idea and hopefully will improve me. I
think I already have $30. in there. Thank goodness Sundays don't count.
Past Sunday not good. So if at the end of Lent you get a 2 liter bottle
stuffed with ones you will now why.

Oh, why my husband finds it funny.. I swear than I realize I swear and
I start to swear stop myself and something completely ridicules comes
out of my mouth instead! Kinda goes like this. Ferret nibbling on toes
turns in to a full blown bite-I almost drop an F-bomb ooops so out
comes Fudgickles and Frankenstein.

You should try it. It is a great way to raise money if you have a potty
mouth or you raise no money St. ((*&&%^!, sh*t There goes $2 more
dollars.

Have a great day. I have to go to the bank and get some ones

Lisa

[Moderator's note: OK, let's all send Lisa some nasty notes so we can
help out shelters! BIG]