From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:59:24 -0500
To end all of the Rumors going around the internet; in the MSN and
Yahoo Groups, as well as the Ferret Mailing List, the Emergency Plea
was mine.

This is something, which has been brewing, since early last spring. I
knew the Voluntary Surrender of my kiddies was going to happen, sooner
or later. As far as I am concerned, the Welfare of my kiddies is of
the Highest Priority and I will do anything to give them a new loving
and stable home.

At this time, for everything she has done, I am saying Thank-You to
Vicki Montgomery. Also, to the other people involved in this matter. If
I have dissapointed anyone, I am truely sorry. I know there are some
hard and hurt feelings.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By Sweet Charity, The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!
Every Ferret Has A Song And Dance!