From:
Kelley Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:55:00 -0400
Hershey was a champion tennis ball fetcher.  I would throw tennis balls
across the kitchen for her until my arm was tired out.  She would go get
them and sometimes bring them back to me but more often would hide them
under the kitchen table.  I would go get them (guess she trained me to
fetch too) and throw them for her again.

Oscar was the greatest kisser ever.  He was probably a puppy dog in a
previous lifetime!

Casper, my sweetest boy, was a famous blanket fighter.  He would pounce
on the blanket we put on the floor for the ferrets, bite it, shake his
head ferociously and war dance on it some more until that poor blanket
couldnt fight back anymore!  He would also guilt trip me  he would
lay on the top level of his cage with his paws out and chin resting on
them and stare at me as if to say come on  Im soooooo cute you just
have to let me out of here.

Bear (a DEW like Casper but the two never met) has also started guilt
tripping recently.  He actually made me cry the first time I caught him
doing that  especially since he looks so much like Casper did.  I bet
that Casper visited from the Bridge and told him how to do that!

Sammy is our best thief.  He stashes anything he can move under the
futon.  His favorite item to steal is stuffed animals  but he even
steals them from his own cage!!

Justin  a recent adoptee  will want to be picked up and cuddled, but
only for a minute.  Then hes back off to play with his pals.  He just
wants to make sure were still there and loving him!

Kelley and Jeff
Loving Bailey, Shadow, Sammy, Bear and Justin
Missing Bear, Jerri, Casper, Hershey, Oscar and Felix