From:
Robin JOnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:10:57 -0700
If you look hight in the sky tonight you will see a bright star.  It's a
new star to the solar system, and it's called Noel.

I got Noel 1 1/2 years ago as a rescue.  Someone dumped her in a planter
in a strip mall on a cold and rainy night in December.  She was adrenal
and only had hair from her shoulders up.  She looked like a little lion.
She was a sweet and lovable little girl.  Everyone loved her and she
loved everone right back.  Unless you were a ferret, she didn't like the
other ferrets at all.  She was a people ferret.

I started her on the Melatonin implants, and she responded wonderfully.
She grown and long and lusterous coat.  Gained weight and musle mass
back.  You could tell she felt good.  Even at her old age she would bouce
and play just like a kit.

6 days ago she got sick.  It was her heart.  Resulting in CHF.  I tried
with medication to keep her with me.  And she fought as long as she
could.  But this afternoon she gave up the fight.She died right in the
middle of a 5.3 earthquake, how dramatic can you get?  My baby girl is
gone.  and my heart is broken.  I know Doodlebug is waiting for her at
the bridge.

Noel is this months ferret in the FML calender.

Broken hearted,
Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, and Buddy